Thread: My intro, nice to meet everyone.

Nowherebup

Unhappy My intro, nice to meet everyone.

My name is Alexia but I go to by Leihi. Nice to meet you all. I have never been on any type of Forum before, but as of lately I have been feeling extremely down and would like to connect with people that may be in the same situation I am in or have dealt with this before. I would like to try methods such as meditating or anything that helped or helps you. I am from Southern Ca. Until about 7 months ago, I lived with my mother who has since passed from Complications due to covid. I am still a mess. My father has never been in the picture and family is all the way in Montana. To make matters worse, when my mother passed I allowed to let my then bf to stay with me to be able to make rent. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. Long story short, he completely shattered my heart and wasnt the person I thought he was. I feel I am alone in the world now. Please, anyone with advice, reach out. Thank you for your time.

Hi there and welcome to DWD.
    It sounds like you've so much going on right now that I'm not surprised you're struggling. I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. Are you allowing yourself to grieve for your loss at all? I assume you have been able to kick out your ex?

Have you spoken to your Dr about how you are feeling? Are you eating and drinking (non alcoholic) enough? Are you getting some exercise? What about talking to friends about how you are atm?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi and welcome. Oh hunni, you’ve been through so much, my heart aches for you . Have you considered having grief counselling?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hi and welcome. Lovely to meet you.
    Oh my you have been through a lot in a short space of time.
    It's natural to be needing some time to come to terms with all that has happened
    It sounds like you are feeling quite isolated, have you any friends near you that can help you feel and stay connected?
    Is a trip to visit your family in Montana a possibility?
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.