Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: One a day….

But it is. Despite your anxiety you still tried. You made the effort and that deserves recognition. I know it’s hard to see it as a win but you could’ve stayed home and not gone out at all but you didn’t.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Allalone (11-10-21),Jaquaia (15-10-21),Paula (11-10-21),Suzi (11-10-21)

Stella is absolutely right!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Stella is definitely right!!!
    You did brilliantly! You got up, went out, ordered a drink, drank some it whilst being sociable whilst also battling high anxiety! You're amazing!!!!
    I've done plenty of trips out where Marc couldn't go anywhere near the smell of coffee.... the day he first walked in was amazing, he didn't stay, and I didn't get my mocha, but you have to break things down to see the things to celebrate! It may not have been the total win you were hoping for, but there's certainly many victories along the way!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Allalone (11-10-21)

Enjoyed a cuppa with Im.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Suzi (15-10-21)

Will you be joining us Monday mornings for the virtual coffee morning? Would be lovely to see you there.

Thanks Stella. Not feeling very sociable at the minute so probably not this time.

I’ve pushed myself to take part in the Fab 5’s.

Awwww, I was kinda hoping you would be. Hopefully Monday you might feel different. It would be fantastic to see you even if you just sit back with a cuppa and just watch what’s going on. I think it is important to have a connection with people more so when we’re struggling. The level of interaction is up to you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Allalone (16-10-21),Paula (16-10-21),Suzi (17-10-21)

If you fancy it on Monday just join in But there's no pressure to be sociable, you can just come and make yourself sit for a cuppa

I'm proud of you for doing the fab 5s!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yeah sorry I wasn’t trying to pressure you to get involved but if you can do it I would be really love to see you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-10-21)