Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: One a day….

I’ve had a cuppa. Just what I needed this morning.

…..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you a tea of coffee drinker?

Tea. Strong with a tiny amount of milk. I’m very fussy about my tea. When I was working I only let one person make a cup for me. She liked hers exactly the same. Everyone else either put too much milk in or it wasn’t strong enough.
    I don’t like instant coffee but do like an americano when I’m at a local cafe, its roasted and ground locally or an almond milk vanilla latte from Starbucks. I don’t have coffee very often though.

I only have decaf coffee and tea and even then not very often. I don’t drink a lot of hot drinks but if I do it’s a hot chocolate mostly

I’d pick tea over a cold drink most of the time. I do like an almond milk hot chocolate, might see if I’m up to making one later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (24-09-21)

That sounds like a lovely treat for Feet up Friday.

You like tea how my Si likes it - it took me years but I’ve finally got the knack of doing it!

Have you tried coffee bags?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That’s great to know Paula….I can call round for a cup when I visit Josh!

Coffee bags??

Tea: Marc likes it strong, little milk, 2 sugars. Fern 2 sugars and black. Me 1 cube and oat milk.
    Coffee: Marc no, Fern black with 2 sugars, Hazel nope, Ben only if he can grind it himself and use his own coffee hob thingy....... He's such a coffee snob! Me? Now and again as it's an ibs trigger....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!