Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Strictly 2021

It wasn’t on mine earlier. Only the semi results.

Still no sign of Strictly final on the tv app which is just ridiculous but it is showing on the mobile app so I just watched it on my phone.

Personally I think Rose just edged it in the first dance of the night and the next two there was nothing to separate them but it was an amazing final and both pairs were fantastic. John’s paso was even better then first time round and Rose’s couples choice dance gave me goosebumps all over again. I loved both show dances and for once a camp disco number full of energy from John and Johannes final dance was just perfect.

I think from week 1 we knew that Rose and John would be in the final but you have to feel for AJ not to get on the floor on finals night even if I do believe that 3 place was all she could have for against those two anyway but it would’ve been nice to see her compete. Hope she recovers quickly.

TEAM ROSE WOOHOO!!!

I'm so glad you've watched it! It was AMAZINGLY epic!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve heard rumours that AJ will be given the opportunity to do her show dance at next years launch show
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (27-12-21)

Oh would be amazing for her. She deserves that chance.

I heard the same!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!