Thread: Every day a struggle *SU TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Probably in the studio in North Zummerset

Every day a struggle *SU TRIGGERS*

It's been a while since I felt I needed to reach out on here. I am feeling overwhelmed and pathetic. I dread bedtime atm as I feel that another day has passed, I am one day closer to the end of my life and I have not achieved what I should have done. The list of what needs to be done is huge. It's not that others are not pulling their weight, far from it, just that I don't feel I am pulling mine. I am not sleeping well as I wake up in the night thinking about all the things I should have done. For those who do not know me my estranged husband killed himself last November. I still have not sorted his estate, and his bungalow is full of stuff that we can't agree what to do with. My partner's father died last week. My father died last October. I run a a small pottery business which I want to expand but I am in that funny stage where I need more staff before I can increase turnover but don't have the turnover to increase staff. I have extra classes atm as it's the school holidays on top of orders for my pottery.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Arty (05-08-21)