Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strawberries and Cream

Our film started at 10pm so we missed the last half of the 5th set! . But so relieved he got through….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It was hard work but he got there in the end.

So, Norris v Federer…… at least I’ll be happy whichever one wins. But who do I cheer for?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Norris. Cheer on the underdog.

But, it’s Federer…..

You can enjoy his victory which is inevitable. It would be one hell of a scalp if Norris can beat him.

Andy’s out, Dan’s out. We’re relying on Cam in the men’s, who’s playing Federer……

I didn’t expect Murray to go far. His time if over after his hip problems. He put up a good fight but he’s a shadow of the player he once was.

He’s still got the technique, it’s his physicality that’s lacking

Yep and maybe it’s something he can work on but he’s not getting any younger and I can’t see him hitting the heights he once did.