Life is still the same. Our drug addict so is the same piece of rubbish as he was years ago. Nothing has changed I am tired he has adhd but he won’t go to the doctors, to escape we have a van so we go off each weekend. We have tried to get him to leave but he won’t so we have thought of selling our home. I hate the house the road and just hate life anyway. With all the rows drug dealers knocking at the door all the neighbours must know it’s embarrassing and degrading. Something happened regarding a neighbour while we were away she was embarrassed our son has a friend who is older than him and an alcoholic they put a note through her door asking if she wanted company she mentioned it to us and now I do t want to live here. He said it was a joke and we never got to the bottom of it. My friend who I talk to is very ill so this forum is my last chance. I love my job it’s part time it keeps me going I look forward to going. I am so tired I can’t move far as with have an elderly dog and he is not well