Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissies united

Sleep well lovely x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I had a busy day. I had so much to learn, and I tried my Best to learn as much as I can. There was tons of gas, coffee, food and cigarettes People bought from gas station, that I was actually surprised. I go next to buy plant pots, I have alot of plants to repot, and sapplings to move around. Or do you call house plants sapplings when you cut them from big plant and after roots grow, put them in pots of their own?
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

I've always associated saplings with baby trees.....but the word 'cuttings' is what is usually used in the UK when you take a cutting from a larger plant, stick it in some water until roots appear then plant it in a small pot of it's own to mature. I'm not very green fingered I'm afraid sissy! I can understand Le Dude not enjoying his drinking anymore we call it 'you can't live with it, but you can't live without it.!
    Withdrawals from booze is horrible and frightening so we have to drink to get rid of the shakes and sweats and rapid heart beat. I really feel for him. He's trying. You're right when you say that Antabuse isn't the solution..it doesn't get rid of the problem, it just scares you into stopping because the consequences of drinking while taking it can be life threatening. It's all a nightmare of a roller coaster that you can't get off. But I'm pleased that you have a job...it may be busy but sometimes it's a good thing..you'll soon get the hang of it. Lots of luck with it and hugs for you and Le Dude.xx

Did you enjoy your shift at work? How often are you working?

I did not enjoy it perse, but not suffer it either. It was okay, and I believe I will be working 3 to 5 shifts per week

Glad it wasn't bad lovely.

I got a 2 months contact for now, but it might be longer if I do okay. I did a late shift today. A other late one tomorrow, and an early shift on thursday again. Then 2 days Off and late shift on sunday. I try to work Hard and learn as fast as I can.

I don't doubt you do anything but work hard love. You're awesome.

How are things with Le Dude and the boys?

Walker extraordinaire!
    I dont doubt you will soon learn your job quickly and maybe you will enjoy it better when it is not so new. You are doing so well, new job, supporting le dude hope you get some riding time with Baron to relax.
    Sending
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (14-07-21)

I am learning. This far I like all my co workers too. I have 2 days Off now, and have a late shift on sunday.