Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissies united

Those photos are awesome! Thank you for sharing!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thank you for being interested in our doings, I some times feel extremely lonely in a world where way too few People love animals of all kinds.

I did not mentiin, but I lost Elviira during winter. I had her for over 20 years. She was big part of my life, and I am still grieving her. Even she was "only a snake". But she was my snake, and I miss her.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

When a creature is in your life for that length of time of course you’re going to miss them. I like snakes. Handling them is strangely soothing.what type of snake was she?

Boa constrictor, 3 meters long and weighting 15 kilograms

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (12-06-21)

I'm so sorry to hear about Elviira..

Hunni, I live with 3 rescue dogs, 2 ponds full of rescued goldfish and newts and we've developed a large amount of frogs who keep coming back to spawn! We had 7 frogs in the pond last night! We also have 2 stupid pigeons who quite regularly fall off the fence and loads of little sparrows who use one of our bushes and they bath in the waterfalls of the pond! I'm always amazed by how much wildlife we have!
    Marc and Ben prefer dogs to people, and I totally get why. We love animals. We try to save any bees who need help! When our youngest was at primary school they used to make me pick up snails that were in the path and they sat and sobbed when they saw other people stamping on them. Hazel is veggie, Fern and I vegan and my boys eat most things lol
    We love animals. I love seeing yours. I love how much you love them! I always think that the way people treat animals shows what kind of person they are!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sissy (10-06-21),Stella180 (12-06-21)

Love the pictures Sissy thanks for sharing.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Today was a weird one. It started abit "Off" and kept going weirdly and hilariously sideways till this point, where I sit in my bed, telling you guys about it with my Phone.

I woke up, with a banging head ache. I can't find my glasses, so blind as a workmans shoe, I went to kitchen to look for painkillers. I tipped over something, and found myself in a corner of our hallway, unharmed but abit irritated. I squat to see what was the thing that made me have an unauthorized tapdance session in hallway, seeing Floppy begging for treats. That rotten thing! I grabbed the bunny and went to get him a carrot. I got Coffee brewing, or at least I thought so. I tried to find those painkillers, but without my glasses I had to pull every pill botle out one by one, and squint my eyes to see the text. I found what I was looking for, and turned around to see the Coffee. Nada. I had forgot to push the power button. Using some "speech enhancers" I got that darn thing on, and started making sandwiches. That went oddly good, only mishap I had was with pickles, I managed to spill some of that vinegar water from the jar. No biggie. Now that Coffee. Or. No Coffee. Pot was empty, because I forgot the water. More enhanced speech, and water in the brewer. I turned around to see the cat eating ham from Le Dudes sandwich. Loud noises. Chasing the cat away, and I got a New slice of ham, and got mugs for Coffee. Coffee in the cups, and then Milk. Well. Without glasses, I poured buttermilk in my Coffee. Abit more enhanced vocabulary, and New Coffee in that mug, with Milk this time. I checked the carton twice to be sure. I start making my way back to bedroom with Coffee mugs and sandwiches, hearing the rascal bunny following me. I panicked abit, wondering if I will tip over his fluffy butt again. I didn't. But that cat was sittin on the bed, waiting for a New sacrifice. This time he got my cheese. When I finally had my breakfast in bed, Le dude looked at me, and asked if I was aware of my slippers being in wrong feet. No Wonder I felt funny walking. After all that mr Bean styled morning, I managed to Park our van so badly, Le dude had to help me, since I was too ticked Off to try to get it out in reverse. Then I broke half a dozen of eggs, because I sneezed, and the egg carton slipped from my hand. I also found my hand cream very sticky. Well. It was my sons hair gel. And now, here I am, laughing like an idiot, because I have had so dorky day wit all these "oh sh*t-moments", that tomorrow can only be better. Even being monday.

Oh, I’m so sorry, lovely, but that made me giggle! And, ‘enhanced vocabulary’? I love that!!!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thank, and feel free to giggle all you want. It sure is sort of hilarious series of situations no one would imagine in one day.

I love that phrase "blind as a workman's shoe!" It's not one I've heard before! "Unauthorised tapdance", "enhanced vocabulary"

I'm so sorry, I laughed so much at that! Hope today is less Mr Bean!