Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissies united

Goodnight.

Hi Sissy, lovely to have you back! So sorry to hear you've both been so unwell...how awful for you. But you both seem on the road to recovery now - however long that may take...it's 'a day at a time' and doing just what you feel up to doing. Have you thought of Baron having a session with a trainer? Hopefully it's something that can be sorted quickly. Pleased that your hubby is on the mend too. In my drinking days my BP used to be sky high so he's wise not to drink. Hugs and positive vibes coming your way.xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Sissy (09-06-21)

Hope that the show jumping goes well today!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sissy (09-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    If boys are happy, I am happy. Tomorrow I work all day in show jump competition. I try to sleep now. Good night everyone.
    Hope all goes well helping with the show jumping.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Sissy (09-06-21)

It was a long day, but I like being in there. I have a friend who is training Baron with me, so he can compete too. She has competed in pretty much every sort of riding competitions, and she likes it. She is very talented too. Baron loves to jump, but I don't. So if it seems going okay, she will compete with Baron, and I will be there to be the nervous train wreck. Le Dude was there as Well, he grilled sausages while I took care of the buffet.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

That seems like a lovely day! So glad you had a good day lovely!

How are you doing, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It is 10 am here and I am still mad tired, but I feel quite fine. We have beautyful baby chicks in chickens coop, and weather is nice. Warm day but not yet too Hot, sun and few clouds. Just enough wind to blow mosquitoes away. I have my Coffee in peace, and then I go to see Baron. I might put him pulling a carriage so he can run as fast as he pleases. And boy is he fast. I will never put him competing in trotting race, but we have fun just having long runs. Or maybe I ride and take Dante with me. I see how I feel in few hours ��

Aww I'd love to see pics of your baby chicks!
    I love that you've got some fabulous plans for you and Baron today! Take a picnic and go for a lovely day out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPv5Rd-l...dium=copy_link
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5Hmp8F...dium=copy_link
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8Oiu3F...dium=copy_link

2 first are chicks, Last is from our trip in the Woods.

I use an app called Equilab. It is free, and if you have friends using it, you can see where they go. I have the paid premium version, so Le Dude can see where I am going, and if something happen, where to go look for me. I can try to remember to post a link some time, so if you guys want to, you can see where we go.