Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beginnings

Are you not going to see Harry Styles?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I saw something on FB saying his level of showmanship is on par with Freddie Mercury. I don’t buy that for a minute but it’s a positive review

The two people have gone off to the concert. My daughter in her first of probably many lbd, my hubby in his dad uniform of tee and jeans.

We had a scare this morning when we got off the train and left a bag behind. Not just any bag, but -THE- bag with concert tickets, reading glasses and my meds. But my meds were way, way, way down the list of reasons to be upset. The tickets took center stage and she wondered if it would be possible to have new tickets sent to someone's, anyone's phone by ticketmaster.
    Thankfully, when they finished cleaning the train the bag showed up, and we were able to continue on our (relieved) way.
    I know teens are prone to tears at the drop of a hat, but to see the tears of my baby, nearly broke me.

Oh no, not THE bag! So glad that the bag was found and all is good! LBD? No way is she old enough! It's so strange when you get so know someone online and you see their babies growing up too!
    Hope she has an amazing time and you all enjoy the break away x

Oh wow! Not the way you all wanted this day to start. I’m glad it got sorted - have you been able to relax?
    Last edited by Paula; 22-06-22 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Typo
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Don't worry Suzi, her dad had a zip up under his arm to wrap around her when they went out in public. Dad's!!! Who'd want them!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (23-06-22)

I've brought my sewing with me. I've started on my (Christmas) whisper, stockings, so I've lots to keep me busy. I'm going to hit the hay shortly. I won't sleep until they get back, but I have a good book to read.

Did she have a great time? Did she love it? I've heard he puts on a really good show.

What are your plans for today?

She really enjoyed it. Gerry not so much. She (he) spent 105 on merch, and she only got a tee and a hoodie. She had post concert blues this morning, but that was relieved by some retail therapy. I've come back for a rest, and the two of them have gone back to do some more shopping.

I know when Fern went to the Conan Grey and they said that the merch was so expensive, and much more than it was on the website so they both thought it was really rude!

Retail therapy? Sounds expensive! I'm glad you're pacing and resting - as long as it's what you want to do....