Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beginnings

So glad it's come through so fast for you love.

Is it the theming of the doors that's tedious, or just that they are taking a long time to create?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I had my appointment this morning and I liked the Dr very much. He seemed very thorough. I have to get a dexa scan to check my bone density, I have to get an MRI of pelvis and hips, I've to have a colonoscopy and he's going to bring me back in to give me injections under local. I came out happy with my appointment.
    Then I came home and started working on the doors. I was kneeling down to glue on a snowman's arms and my knee went from under me and I landed face down on the floor. I'm okay, just a bit sore.

That sounds really thorough! I'm so pleased!

Sorry about your knees, hunni can you not do them sat at a table, rather than kneeling on the floor?

Ouch! definitely try to sit at a table magie, much kinder to your knees. Pleased you had a successful dr's appt. and you came away optimistic.

Another chest infection and another covid test. I should have my results in 48 hours.

How’s your MH lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Another chest infection and another covid test. I should have my results in 48 hours.
    Oh no love. You seem to be getting them so often. Are you taking your inhalers etc? What about a meds review for your asthma?

Oh you really are having a crappy year with your chest. Touch wood, I’ve been ok for a few years now but sometimes it can be literally one chest infection after another sand it’s such a nightmare. Hope you feel better soon.

No results from my covid test yet. I'm waiting to see a doctor. My appointment is at 5.

Did you speak to the Dr? Have you explained about how many you've had recently?