Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beginnings

My back has been very sore for about the last month. I think I can only walk about 100 mtrs, before I have to stop because of pain. My appointment is next Tuesday. I'm not sure what I'm expecting tbh, but hopefully I'll get some relief.
    The pain was so bad today that I really considered cutting again. My neighbour called in for coffee around 11 and she stayed until about 1. Then Sarah called until about 2, and Gerry was home around 2.30. I had prayed to my mom this morning to help me and I think she sent those people to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Flo (04-11-21)

Hey chicK, good to hear from you. I miss you when you’re not around the forum so much. I m convinced that when I was struggling when I lost my parents that they were there for me when I really needed their help. I got out of a number of difficult situations by what some would consider coincidence, but I know they were looking down on me. As time went by these occasions became less frequent as I learned to live without them. Clearly your mum recognised you needed some help and sent you what you needed. I’m so happy you got that support however it arrived. There will be a point where you have to help yourself more and more. This is how we heal. You will get there. Your faith is far stronger than mine so if can get there you definitely will. You are so much stronger than you think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (04-11-21)

Is G going with you on Tuesday?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sweetheart I'm sorry things are that bad for you right now. I do hope you get a good plan for your care asap. I agree, it'd be good to take G with you and ask for his help to get across how bad things are for you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Morning, love, how are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I was wondering how you were too lovely.

Gerry will be working but my sister is going to come with me. I have put her on my insurance so that she can drive some of the way for me.
    I called Bridget today because I'm just fed up all the time. Unfortunately Bridget is off until Monday so Michelle rang me back. I explained what was wrong so she said that she would let Bridget know. I will ring her myself on Monday.

I'm glad you're reaching out for support lovely, that's so important. When you say "fed up" how bad are things?
    I'm glad you've got someone going with you hunni.

Just fed up with everything. I'd love to be able to clean my house without having to stop every few minutes. It took me 2 hours to dust my bedroom on Monday and it's taken me over 2 hours to clean my bathroom today. Now I'm sitting here looking at my Halloween decorations that should have been put into the attic on Monday. I've been up and down the stairs a few times to clean my bathroom and neither my back or my knees will allow me to do any more.
    I need to find a new cleaner who will actually clean my house properly and not just move the dirt around. I don't want to hurt my other cleaner by telling her I'm not happy with her work.