Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beginnings

I wasn't given any information at all. I had a phone call this afternoon from the hospital to tell me that I tested positive for MRSA. I had to call my GP for a prescription but they need 24 hours to get it to the chemist and my chemist doesn't open on a Saturday. It's taken them 4 days to get in contact with me, so another 3 days won't kill me.

I tested positive a few years ago... It was just lots of washing of bedsheets and towels every day and showering in hibiscrub every day... I hope it leaves you really soon.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I almost forgot that I had an appointment in Toghermore today. I called yesterday to let them know that I had spent time in hospital, and did I need a telephone consultation. The receptionist said that it didn't matter. Our covid deaths are increasing day by day with the delta varient so I told her that I would prefer a telephone call.
    The doctor agreed with me that I need to talk to someone again in 3 months time, and to stay on my meds as they are.

That's really well handled lovely, I think that you not going there and talking to someone again and staying on meds as they are were the right decisions. How do you feel about it?

I’m relieved they’re not mucking about with your meds. What’s the new meds you’re waiting for?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My brother thinks I should get onto our local radio station to complain about the delay in getting my prescription. But it doesn't bother me.
    I'm waiting for antibiotics.

How are you coping, love?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh no! You shouldn't have to wait for those because all it's doing is allowing the infection to get bigger/worse!

I'm okay. I'm very nervous about leaving the house. After what happened last Sunday, I really don't want to be too far away from a loo.

That’s understandable