I’m not coping really.
Some of you might remember that I joined a women only cycling group a few years ago.
I was going to train to become a ride leader but there wasn’t any close by to me. A new woman and I use to ride together, we became good friends and I suggested she should become a leader.
She told us she had booked herself onto a training day, I asked her if she’d wait for me for a nearer training day, she told me “No.”
I would have waited for her!
Apparently another friend told me “******* wants to be like you.”
I’ve become bitter because of her not waiting for me. At first I still spoke to her at first but as time goes on, I feel very hurt and blocked her on social media.
Only she can see my posts on the cycling group and comments about my rides, which I don’t like!! Before I blocked her she followed and commented on every single one of my posts. I felt like I was being stalked by her, to the extent that she wouldn’t leave me alone!!
It’s nice to not have her stalking all my posts now.
Now I’m struggling - was struggling before this virus and spoken to my doctor.
I’ve had loads of different counselling over the last 20 years and it’s not helped - well for a while it did but I’m done with it.
Even tried group counselling - which was the worst idea of my then psychotherapist doctor.
My biggest fear is being sectioned - I was assessed in 2017 at a psychiatric unit and it was the most horrendous experience I’ve ever gone through.