Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

Definitely don't rush into any decisions. I'm sure Pen would be with you love. Take time, it's all so very raw...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi Suzi,
    I've had quite a busy week so I am going to have a recharge day today. I've got into painting again so will be doing some later. My thoughts are going all over the place atm so I will try and channel this into my art.
    Yes, Pen will be at my side for the funeral and I am hoping that a couple of my friends will support me too x
    One day at a time ....😃

Having something like painting is so good for the soul
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

So glad you're painting love. You've got a great support network hunni, use them... But also pace, rest, recharge...

Hi,
    I thought I would check in as it has been a few days. Tomorrow I am going to spend the afternoon with my Mum and my ex mother in law (my Dad’s wife) looking through photos and talking about music for the funeral etc. I plan on going for a swim in the morning (trying to keep my self care going) Today I have been at the studio making cows The girls are coming home tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing them.
    My GP has increased my Venlaflaxine from 150mg to 225mg (slow release) I know this change will take a while to settle in.
    Thanks for being there x
    One day at a time ....😃

Well done for talking to your GP lovely. Glad you're working on self care too.

Enjoy the swim and hope that the photos etc are OK...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (05-08-21)

I’m so glad you’ve been honest with your GP, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Arty (05-08-21)

I'm glad you've had some fun time at the studio making cows. Seeing your girls must give you a boost, take care Arty.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Arty (05-08-21)

Hi all,
    I have a review with my GP on Monday re:meds. Tomorrow I am having a self care day, spending time with my eldest who is struggling atm. She has had a very full on couple of months and definitely needs a bit of pacing time with her Mum x
    One day at a time ....😃

Sounds like a great idea, have fun tomorrow