Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

A lot of people have issues with things like aspartame. Beta carotene affects me

I'm glad you're pacing. Are you going anywhere nice? Just the two of you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

That’s interesting Suzi I’m trying to reduce caffeine too but this is easier said than done at times!
    It is just the two of us, yes. We are going to Seaton in Devon. We have stayed at the hotel before but only one night. We really need the break. I will be relieved when we get there as with COVID nothing has been guaranteed!
    Thankfully my eldest daughter (S) has now finished her year 11 tests. She is going to a different school for sixth form and my youngest daughter (K) has also decided (bravely) to move to that school, to start year 10 in September. K’s current school is having major behavioural issues and she isn’t really learning anything there. All change eh? S is still with her boyfriend of more than 2 years. He comes over quite a bit, which I love as I have always encouraged their friends to visit.
    I have started to do a bit of prep for my level 3 course. You have to do an interview for it, I have mine on 14th June. Thankfully I already know the tutor. I must admit that I am missing the children from my placement this week.
    Thanks for listening, as always x
    One day at a time ....😃

You'll be fine for the interview I'm sure.
    Sounds like a lovely thing to do to go and get some time alone.
    Sometimes it is the best thing to do to make a huge change....

Devon is so gorgeous at this time of year!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi,
    I just wanted to post that I have had a really great few days mentally. It feels as if everything is going to be ok and that all the puzzle pieces will find their place at the right time. Maybe I am learning to properly pace?! Lol. Hope you are all ok x
    One day at a time ....😃

That’s fab news!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Arty (21-06-21)

That's a fabulous post!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (21-06-21)

Hi all,
    I’ve had a bit of a blip. I think it could be the reaction to the end of my level 2 course etc. I had to come home unwell from my placement on the last but one day (tbh I had stayed on longer than needed anyway so I now feel ok about this) My sleep has been awry for over a week - which the DWD gang will be aware is an indicator that too much has been pushed through the system. It is my daughters prom on Friday so Pen and I have made a pact that I rest as much as possible before then (especially as I am driving her to Bristol Friday night - my Mum is coming along with us thankfully) I know things will settle down in due course and it is good that I now recognise the signs that things are going downhill.xx
    One day at a time ....😃

Sorry that you're struggling lovely. It's good that you're talking things over with Pen and that you've got plans with your Mum to help.
    Well done for completing your level 2. Do you have plans to go on to do the next step?

Hi Suzi,
    Yes, I am signed up for level 3 in September. In the meantime I am going to help out at the pottery studio and rest (and pace lol)
    One day at a time ....😃