Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

That sounds like such great plans and I'm so pleased your GP listened and that you are going to give the increase a good go...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hello,
    A really bad night’s sleep last night - mind you I slept 11 hours the night before ?! I have no spoons….This morning I called the Samaritans to get everything off my chest. Pen has sent me home for complete rest. I think I will need to do the same tomorrow too. Xx
    One day at a time ....😃

Sounds like what you need, love….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well done for calling to get some support lovely...

Hello all,
    I have done 2 weeks of college sessions and I start back at my placement tomorrow. I am actually totally terrified…I know I can only do one day at a time but I feel the doom of ‘real jobdom’ pressing down on me.
    They have 3 LSA jobs going at the school. I think I will ask for more details tomorrow (possibly)
    My tutor says that self belief should be my aim now. I know she is right but sometimes it feels impossible.
    X
    One day at a time ....😃

Oh no! Why the fear? You know you love working with the kids, you know that you're more than capable and so go and enjoy it! You're exactly the kind of person I would have loved as a TA when I was teaching! Go, don't think, DO!
    Definitely ask about the jobs, you're totally awesome!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (28-09-21)

Thank-you for your lovely comments Suzi.
    I have just got back from my first day It went really well (despite having a broken night’s sleep). It was wonderful to be with the children again, quite a few remembered me from my level 2 course. I have the application form for the LSA jobs. I will look at it properly on Thursday morning when I have some time to get my head around it! X
    One day at a time ....😃

YAY! That's so totally brilliant!

Hi,
    As some of you may have seen from Facebook, Pen and I are now engaged I am such a lucky lady.
    Unfortunately my MH is all over the place atm. I am taking this week off from school and Pen and I have agreed that we will review this at the end of the week.
    Xx
    One day at a time ....😃

Congrats.