Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of thriving

I went through a spell of only being allowed 7 days meds. It was a pain having keep going back weekly but it was the safest option at the time.

How are you feeling after increasing?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    My increase as yet hasn't done as much as I had hoped but it's still early days.

In other news, as some of you know I'm trying to get back into work after over 5 years of illness. It's tough, I've had a lot of rejections....or just no replies at all, and finding something without shift work etc has been hard too.
    This week I am sitting psychometric tests for the 2nd round in the application process for a job. I'm not sure its a job that I desperately want but it's a job. It's also been very heavily applied for so I'm in a huge competition but I'm trying to stay calm and see what happens.
    Wish me luck guys. My head is so scrambled at the minute and I'm still not sleeping great so I feel a bit screwed, but sure, you never know.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Believe. You know you are more than capable or you wouldn’t have applied. They would be lucky to have you and if you don’t get the job then that is their loss. Make sure you rest up once you’re done. Feet up and cuppa and chocolate biscuit or two.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (13-11-21),Strugglingmum (08-11-21)

Just remember you are interviewing them to see if you want to work for them!
    If you haven't been able to get the jobs then you can always contact them and ask for feedback as to why your application wasn't successful.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (08-11-21),Strugglingmum (08-11-21)

I’m so proud of you! As Stella says, you are definitely capable. I know how tough the endless rounds of CV submission, interviews etc is, but you can do it!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've organised to go into the training centre to use their IT suite to sit the tests. I'm going in Wednesday afternoon for a test run and then hope to sit the tests on Thursday if all goes well. I have til next Monday to submit the tests.

You’ll be just fine. I have every faith in you.

Well done love! You're far from a stupid person. Ask questions you need answers to and work out if you even want to work for them... What kind of job is it?

Walker extraordinaire!
    So I guess I can safely say the increase in tablets isn't helping my sleep any. Heading to bed before A realises I'm still up!!