Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of thriving

Walker extraordinaire!
    Morning all. I've been busy tidying up for my cleaner coming...... I know I know what am I like!!
    I'm having a fairly easy day as we are going out tonight.
    I booked this treat ages ago as an anniversary present to ourselves.
    We are going to a cookery school for a Malaysian street food night. So the idea is you go and learn how to cook the dishes and get lots of tips on Asian cuisine etc and then we all sit down and eat together what we have cooked.
    We both love experimenting with different cooking styles so I'm really looking forward to it.
    It's as well we often cook together at home so at least there should be no arguing although I can be a bit of a control freak. I will have to lock the inner control freak away for the night.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Sounds fun!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That sounds like a great way of spending an evening!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    We had a fab night and the recipes and food was fantastic. Ate far too much but we really enjoyed cooking together and learning new things

That sounds so awesome! Also sounds totally delicious!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Was up and away early to a church leaders meeting this morning. We had breakfast together and then a lovely time of worship and ministry.
    Did the weekly food shop, home, packed it away and went to watch C playing in his football match.
    Feet up now!!

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Have to be honest and say spoons are in short supply today. I'm struggling with allowing myself to be ok with that but I have tidied for the cleaner coming, I have the dinner prepared and cooking in the slow cooker and am sitting down.... but I'm feeling guilty and lazy.
    #needingtochangemymindset

Yes you do! That’s plenty to be getting on with today - can you create some of your beautiful baby clothes, if you must do something?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I have lifted my crochet and yes I have an order to complete so I'm getting on with it.
    Days like this make me anxious as to how I'll cope when I get a job. Maybe the fact of having to do it will give me an extra drive to push through?
    I'm tired, yesterday when I got in the pool I only did 32 lengths, that's at least half what I normally do.... i just couldnt do any more.
    I guess I've been doing really good recently, maybe it just jolts me more when I have a none energy day because most days I'm ok.
    I think I need to find a pick me up movie and be at peace with myself today.
    ......... but seriously....... what if I had a job? how would I do this?