Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of thriving

Walker extraordinaire!
    Morning all. Off to church this morning.
    Looking forward to the service and catching up with some friends. If anyone wants to join me look for Dundonald Elim church on facebook. Service is live streamed at 11am.

After a week of heavily over indulging in rich foods I am literally back to porridge. Isn't it amazing how much better we feel eating healthily.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I’ve been loving the live-streamed service at our church. But today, for the first time in years, I had a real longing to be there in person. Hope you enjoyed your service
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

So glad you got to church lovely. I'm hoping that we can make it work with H+F's timetable so we can get back to our Wednesday morning services. I'm feeling a real need to be going back there....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm feeling so tired his week. I ended up napping yesterday afternoon and this afternoon as well!! My mood is fine and I'm not feeling low but so so tired.
    Anyway at least I got time to nap, it meant dinner was late but in the grand scheme of things..... what does it matter.
    I also had my swim both days so I'm exercising too.
    Had a psychology session yesterday and I'm honestly doing well with them. I'm still troubled with flashbacks but they aren't ruling my life anymore so I can cope better with them.

I got a letter for a review with my psychiatrist at the end of the month and shockingly its face to face......... first time he will have clapped eyes on me in 2 years. I'm hoping he will approve me to get my tablets monthly instead of a weekly script.... it's such a pain as the chemist is a village over. Here's hoping.
    Anyway, I have a baby blanket to finish for Thursday so may get on with it!!

I'm so proud of you for allowing yourself the naps. You've just been on holiday! That will have used up lots of other emotions/spoons etc and you need to recharge a bit!
    That would be so fab for you getting monthly, rather than weekly scripts. Are you still troubled with suicidal ideations etc?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Still lying in bed at 9:30 am.
    Need to get myself moving!!
    Think I might skip a swim today and invite someone out for lunch instead. I'm feeling like relaxing.

Sounds like a perfect morning to me
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That sounds like a great plan to me!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a lovely lunch out with a friend who has broken her foot and is on crutches. She is used to living life full paced with a busy nursing job so she is struggling a bit with depending on others for everything..... and being back living with her parents temporarily!!

I feel for her! I've hated having to be back on crutches. I'm so glad you got out to have a lovely lunch date!