Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of thriving

Walker extraordinaire!
    I know, I'm sorry.
    I just really dont have much to say.
    I'm feeling tired a lot and dont have much get up and go.
    The inside of my mouth is completely broken down so I'm a bit miserable with that. My walks have either been shorter or not happening.
    I'm meeting a friend today to walk our dogs together and I want to do it but I feel so weary. I'll be ok once I get there, it's just hard to get myself together at the moment. I could quite honestly spend my days in bed if I gave in to it. But I wont, thats not me. I know some people can spend a day in bed and feel recharged but it just makes me feel worse. Getting up and moving is better for me, that's why I arranged to meet someone....so that I have to do it.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

You don't have to be sorry, we just worry about you

Has something happened to trigger this down spot? What's happened with your mouth?
    Hope you enjoy your walk lovely..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I now have very swollen glands under the rhs of my jaw. Its sending pain into my ear and up my face into my eye. I guess I must be fighting some kind of virus, that's probably why I've been feeling so yuck recently.

OO ouch! Are you able to rest and give yourself time to fight it? Maybe a Drs appointment?

How re you feeling?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you feeling any better now?

Walker extraordinaire!
    My glands are still swollen and sore but not sending the shooting pain up into my temple and the pain is responding to brufen so that's better. The inside of my mouth is still a bit raw and sore but again not constant pain.

One of our cats is missing. He does do this occasionally but it's been almost a week now so I'm concerned about him, normally it's a few days. Although we live well up a lane away from the road, there are added dangers of foxes, badgers, dogs, even mink. Also there are roadworks on the main road so a lot of cars are using our wee country road instead of the diverted route. I'm worried he may have got hit. He's an independent wee character but I'm missing his wee face glaring in the window at me when I haven't fed him yet!

This is one of the reasons I prefer dogs over cats. When they go out wondering you have no idea where they are or what kind of mischief they get up to and when you don't come home it's a worrying time. Hopefully he's just prowling the area and keeping the mouse population down and will be back soon.

Oh no, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh lovely I'm so sorry. Can you and the kids go for a wander tonight to try to look for him? What about putting a post on FB asking for people to keep a close eye you for him?