Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of thriving

Walker extraordinaire!
    Glad you are resting Suzi.
    I've really nothing new to say, it's just all the usual.
    I'm tired, not coping well with flashbacks and having to battle to do the daily stuff. Gritting the teeth and just hanging on
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (26-02-21)

Are you looking after yourself?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Eating, drinking, meds, forcing myself out every day, sleeping and napping if needed. You know what it's like, when it's just weeks of it all being a chore, it wearies you down. I'm finding it hard to lift up. I've no motivation but I know you have to take action to get the motivation flowing so I'm trying, doing things in little stages task by task. It really is a grit the teeth and fight through to keep going.

I know what you mean, it’s so hard but some how you manage to keep going and that is inspirational. I think you are fab. You achieve so much more than I do. You even fall over more than I do lol

Do you have any support if you need it love? Acknowledging you are finding things tough is so important.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I have psychology on Wednesday, my psychologist is a big support but I know that I do just need to keep fighting through... it's the old wading through treacle at the moment but at least I'm still trying to keep moving. For me I know that I need to keep doing the daily things because if i stop i only sink further. Eg if I cant be bothered reading my emails today, tomorrow it's even harder and overwhelming because there is so many etc
    I've been learning so much on my WRAP course, it's not rocket science but it takes all the things we know and forms them together into a plan that helps you get well, stay well and how to cope when things are not so good.
    If anyone gets offered a chance to do one I would reccomend.

You're doing amazingly, but it's also ok to stop and talk about what's going on in your head too love...

Morning, sweetie, what’s the plans for today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    We were up fairly early for a Saturday, normally A likes a lie-in after a week of work.
    I've done a bit of laundry and boxed up an order. I'm up in the town to do the shopping and deliver the order. After that I'm not sure. At the moment it's a dry bright day here.

Hope you're having a good day lovely...