Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
I am so exhausted and every muscle in my body aches (I know, some of you are thinking, welcome to my world)
Absolutely not! I'd hate for anyone to deal with this kind of stuff....

I did a pile of ironing this morning and I'm worn out.
I had a long zoom meeting and went out to take H to get her 2nd covid vaccine yesterday and we walked around a shop too. Today I'm in a flare and have been flaking all day. I've done some studying, but not a lot else at all! Really, really, don't beat yourself up! Ironing is exhausting! It's one of the reasons I don't do it.
I'm actually beginning to wonder if I have a virus or something but I've no temperature. Dont think there will be much else done today. I feel ready for bed so dont think I'll try a swim. I thought about a walk but even the thought is making my legs ache more.
Sorry I dont mean to whinge but it just sort of struck me that maybe some of how I'm feeling has a physical cause. I'm always quick to blame my MH.
I really think that doing a covid test might be an idea as Paula suggests, but Stella is also right. You had that horrible experience with the psych and then been dealing with flashbacks etc and then having to go over it all with your psychologist.... Sweetheart, be kind to you. I think you're underestimating what a huge impact that blokes words have done to you.