Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know the DWD members better!

I’ve always loved sport, I used to love going over to the local playing field and joining in with the lads playing football or cricket. I enjoyed rounders at school cos it felt so good when it was my turn to bat and everyone on the fielding side started running backwards cos they knew I could whack that ball. Having a good throwing arm I was always the deep fielder.

Looking at me now you’d never know I was a sporty person. I’m just a lazy couch potato. My body says no chance but in my head I still wanna do it.

My most recent "best" has to be a Christmas stocking that I sent to England.
    My favorite craft is knitting, but I love the reaction of the kids, when they make something I've prepared.
    I love to knit baby blankets to go into the charity boxes for those babies who go straight home to become angels.
    Because of a certain virus, those charities are not accepting donations atm. School is also not happening. So I'm knitting away and getting ahead for the end of this year.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (14-02-21),OldMike (14-02-21),Paula (14-02-21),Stella180 (14-02-21)

I have to say that stocking was amazing. You really are so talented. Your turn to ask a question.

You really are one of the kindest people I’ve ever had the joy and honour to meet, Magie
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (14-02-21)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That stocking is amazing!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I agree with everyone! You are so kind, caring, sharing, and really talented!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

If you were to have whatever you've ever wanted, what would that be, and why?

Who is that question for?

Everyone.

Ok in that case I would want to be a good mum. It hurts me to know I failed my kids and regardless of blame I wish I was in a different position and more capable of being the mother my kids deserved.