Thread: What if?

Mira

What if?

I have an idea. Here we will post any what if situation and see who has the funniest and most out of the box idea. I will go first and after that the winner May post a new what if.

If people want to vote we can do it by putting a thanks under the best one or we can do it by sending me a pm with the vote if we want it more anonimus (haha new spelling) . Let me know what you would rather do.

Mira
    If you were a Disney character in the Disney universe. With what other character would you have beef and why?

I would be Grumpy and have to take you the other 6 dwarves so I don’t have to share a bed.

Mira
    Hello all, my name is Jiminy Cricket. And I love to help all and everyone to make the right choice for everyone. But lately I have been getting in heated arguments with Captain Hook. What a headstrong character is he. All day long I am avoiding his Hook as he tries to hit me.

That's a really tough question, although I'm probably seriously over thinking it!

OO I'd have to be The Mandalorian ("This is the way" Hooray for Disney now taking over Star Wars) and finally silence Jar Jar Binks to start with....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (07-01-21)