I really don't know how to start this, but here I am, posting a long message through the Internet before even telling any of my close relationships first.
I've recently been feeling sad without any reason (for 3 months aproximmately). I have the urge to cry at any time and feel hopeless even though I should be happy because I'm in a new relationship and my boyfriend really tries to understand me but he doesn't know how I'm feeling and I feel ashamed when I want to cry and not him to see me.
I'm always worried about his feelings, I wonder if he's fed up even if I know he's not, and for sure I overthink every single thing I say because I don't want more troubles in my life right now. This happens to me with my friends and family too.
I think I've always kept everything to myself because of the fear of getting my parents angry and blaming me for being the way I am, or feeling like a looking for attention...
Despite all, I still feel alone with my feelings and misunderstood. I don't know what's going on with me but I feel blue and guilty of feeling like this. Sometimes I wanna stay in bed all day and cry, and sometimes I feel totally good and happy.
I've also lost my sleep pattern and find it hard to get some sleep.
I would appreciate some advice at this moment.
Thanks to everyone! <3