Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

I’m so glad you enjoyed your weekend
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's fabulous that you had a good weekend!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hello, I'm sorry for not posting so long. Took a time away from the phone and laptop to clear my mind. So the good news is.. my therapist (and GP) both suggested that taking meds might be a good possibility additional to the therapy itself. We'll talk through that more and will form a plan, also to ease my worries about side effects. I know there can be minimal side effects that aren't bad but I'm still anxious. I know got given a homework of writing down a list of all the things I'd do if I wasn't mentally unwell. What I'd do if I wasn't such a worrier and overthinker and how I'd create my life then. Next therapy session is Thursday in two weeks (had my latest session yesterday).
    Feeling a bit drained today though and the weather isn't great either so it sounds like it'll be a relaxed afternoon after work, phoning a friend or just relaxing to have energy for the week xx

Hi lovely! I was wondering how you were doing!
    I'm so glad you have spoken to your dr and therapist about meds and that it's something you are going to work through together.

Sounds like a lovely plan to call a friend and relaxing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (14-07-21)

Sounds like you’re getting things in place, hunni, I’m so glad . You’re doing brilliantly!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (14-07-21)

Thank you xx
    It's good to know that things might not be this bad forever, there is hope

It really won't be....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (25-07-21)

Feeling really low today. Having a lot of anxious thoughts about loosing the people I love, these thoughts always come out of nowhere and then I can't get rid of them anymore. I want them to stop...

Gladly it's my next therapy Session this Thursday xx

How have you been since we last heard from you? Have things been any easier?

I've been okay overall. Been for some walks and swims the past few days because the weather was just great. I wouldn't say they've been necessarily easier though, sadly..