Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

Any negative side effects should only last 2 weeks, but you need to take them for around 8 weeks for them to get into your system properly....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Okay that's good.. I just feel like everyone around me is completely against meds whereas I wouldn't rule it out entirely. A combination of talking and meds isn't bad... guess I have to speak to my doctor again..

Hunni, this is your life, your health. So, your decision….l
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula! Hunni, there are times when if I was told cutting off my foot would help then I'd consider it.... Seriously. This isn't about anyone else, it's about you, your health, your life and whether you want to try it or not....

Sorry for not positing in almost two weeks. I finally made an appointment with my doctor for next week. I know it's not going to be easy because I'm scared of bringing up the subject of meds but it'll be fine. The past 1-2 weeks have been a constant up and down. I feel so drained and scared of everything. I feel like having to plan my life so all will go "well" and I'm so so scared of loosing the people I love before their time. I still have so much plans and goals and I want them to see ot too but am scared of talking too much time for it... you get what I mean? I want to experience things and have a family of my own etc., but the later not until like 33 or something. I'm scared my loved ones won't get to see that because it's too late in the future but I don't want to force myself into something too young.
    I've got so much new to tell my therapist, so many new problems.

Hi!...you have a lot of 'thinking' going on haven't you? Good you have an appointment with your Doc, and then your therapist. One of the problems with anxiety and depression is over thinking everything and projecting the worst case scenario for the future. What about trying to live just in the day...not to look and worry about tomorrow, but getting through 'today'. I've learned that I can't control other people's lives (the ones I love...children, friends and parents)just to enjoy them and keep in touch, a day at a time. It's natural to fear the future, I think we all do at times. I'm sure you'll reach your goals and ambitions...as for having children, you're young and you'll have all of these things when the time is right. It'll probably happen when the time is right and not before. Just for today, try and enjoy it and do things that make you feel good. Put worries - that might not even happen! - out of your mind for today. Hope your weather is better than ours! Have a good day.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (28-06-21),Suzi (27-06-21)

Can I ask why you haven't been posting?
    Are these new worries about people not being around?
    Are these different to the other worries you've been having regarding the celebrities?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (28-06-21)

@Flo: Yeah I'm a huge overthinker... and that's true. Basically I'm overthinking too much and just everything and although I know that it won't lead anywhere, I still do it. Can't help it. I wish I'd already be where I want and wouldn't have these worries anymore but it's always fearing that something won't work out and it'll mean I'm unhappy forever because I can't deal with it. It's so hard to just enjoy the present moment when overthinking is happening constantly... Thank you so much for your help, these words are so appreciated xx

@Suzi: I'd try to take some time away from the phone/laptop to get my thoughts sorted.. I think the worries aren't necessarily new but reoccurring. Like they'd been put on hold for a while and are now back. I'd say they're a bit different to some other worries but still are somewhat connected. I see how others already have the life I want too and wish I could be the same but unfortunately it doesn't work out.

Thank you all for your help xx

How was your weekend? Are you doing anything nice this week?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (28-06-21)

The weekend was nice overall. The weather was lovely so I went for walks and went swimming as well xx Not much planned this week yet though xx