Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

Therapy’s hard, love. It’s going to impact your mood, unfortunately. Hold on in there, it will get better
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm not doing good. Struggling a lot with OCD today, many thoughts on my head of trying to avoid things that will cause misery and bad scenarios. That's a big struggle today

Have you done anything that is a positive thing for you today? Have you joined in the fab 5s? What about spending time with your Mum? Or watching a comedy show?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Not at all. I'll be going for a walk later though so hopefully that'll help a bit. I have done the Fab 5 though yesterday I'm not sure what to do yet (apart from the walk) but the weather looks promising so that's good news.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly For This Useful Post:

Suzi (08-05-21)

It’s pouring with rain here lol. It’d be good if you can get out and enjoy the sunshine
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's raining and windy here! Hope you do have something positive today. Do you like taking photos? Could you get out and take pictures of where you live etc?

I went for a walk in the sunshine today and indeed took some photos too Now I'm just relaxing a bit, it's been so warm today and such a change of weather within just a few days. Been feeling okay today bjt still struggling overall xx

Ok is good, love. Well done for doing something positive for you today

Maybe you are looking at things too much "overall" when you should be focussing on the here and now - the OK, the photos, the walk, etc...

That could be true, Suzi. I'm a massive overthinker. It's as if I can't just go with the flow as they'd say, I have to think about everything in detail until finding a satisfying solution and even then I'm still unhappy because it's not enough. I really hate myself. I wish I could be someone else instead. I don't want this anymore.