Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

I agree with Paula. Your brain won’t be able to function properly if it doesn’t have fuel first thing in the day. My psychiatrist recommended a protein element to breakfast, such as an egg. Even if you don’t feel hungry/ have very little time, try having something you can eat on the go like a protein bar. Hope this helps x
    One day at a time ....😃

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (29-03-21),Suzi (27-03-21)

I will try and have some breakfast in the morning. It's holidays starting on Thursday so this will be good too to start getting used to eating something small in the morning too xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-03-21)

Well done lovely! How was your weekend?

Have you had breakfast?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (29-03-21)

My weekend was quite good actually. We're having some amazing weather and I've done my affirmations too. I did have breakfast today too, only some fruits but better than nothing I guess xx
    I'm not feeling too well mentally sadly, it's always after feeling better for some days that it hits me and I feel back to very upset again.

Well done for having breakfast! Fruit is fine, my breakfast is only ever fruit and natural yoghurt.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That sounds like a great Breakfast too, Paula
    Feeling really low again today sadly

I had blueberry soya yoghurt

Well done for having breakfast. Have you been able to get out for a walk or other form of exercise? What's the weather like where you are?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi, well done for breakfast Just to reassure you, it is normal (sadly) for recovery to be a bit up and down. Sometimes it can be that you have done a little too much. You're doing really well, keep checking in with us x
    One day at a time ....😃

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Suzi (29-03-21)

Good afternoon, I'm sorry for being so quiet the past few days. I've had some rough times. I'm having holidays now but been thinking about stuff far too much, too much overthinking and many bad thoughts sadly. I'm feeling like I'm loosing my mind and like my own mind is playing tricks with me and making me believe in things that aren't true. Therapist appointment isn't until next week though..

. No need to apologise, love. We get it (I’m well known for going quiet when I’m struggling). But I will say, those are the times when we need our support structure the most (and one day I’m going to take my own suggestions on board.....). Can you be kind to you today? Maybe a walk or a pamper day? Nothing too strenuous but just something to distract your mind from itself?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (04-04-21)