Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

Sweetheart what you've done is huge. You've been to see someone you don't know well and you've told them all this negative stuff about how you see yourself and how you are feeling... It's going to knock you as you've finally been able to acknowledge what isn't right and that is so difficult to do.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (02-03-21)

Thank you xx
    It's just that I feel like I have no idea why to keep going. All I held onto is out of my life and I'm just living for my family because I can't bear the thought of leaving them heartbroken. All I found pleasure in is gone, causes so much sadness and unwanted thoughts and I feel like I'm going mad. How am I ever supposed to get at least some small joy back in my life if something as little as a favourite band causes the opposite?

Life will get better. It may take a while to find the right therapist and or medication combination. In the meantime, keep talking on here and be kind to yourself. Many of us know how hard it is to feel so awful, take things one day at a time x
    One day at a time ....😃

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (03-03-21),Paula (02-03-21)

Arty is totally right. It will take time lovely, you have to be kind to you and allow you to heal...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (03-03-21)

Thank you all
    It's easiee to take one day at a time, sometimes it just feels like such a huge mountain to climb. Like something holds me back to get access to this happiness.
    On a positive note, I'll be watching a nice tv show this evening as a nice treat xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly For This Useful Post:

Flo (04-03-21)

It can feel like a mountain, but every step you take is a step forward. You need to remember that this is a journey, not a sprint...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (04-03-21),Flo (04-03-21)

Walker extraordinaire!
    The mountain may feel huge but you will make it. At the moment its huge dark and scary but I promise you it does get brighter and there are some lovely beauty spots along the way.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (04-03-21),Flo (04-03-21),Suzi (04-03-21)

You don't have to climb it all in one day....you can stop and rest any time you like on the way. Just enjoy today, you can plan tomorrow when you wake up in the morning. Enjoy your tv program. What is it about?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (04-03-21),Suzi (04-03-21)

How are you today?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (04-03-21)

Yeah taking small steps is for the better for certain... it just feel like every step is too much. Sometimes it's so hard to even get up and ready for a new day. It feels almost impossible to even enjoy something during the day because it all seems so dark..

I watched a baking show yesterday, it's similar to the British Bake-Off xx

I'm not doing too well today, sadly. Had a long day and didn't managed a walk or so either xx