Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

Walker extraordinaire!
    That's ok. Nice easy evening. Watch something you love. Xx
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

How are you this morning?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'm halfway okay, had a good sleep as well. Not really wanting the new week to start but got my appointment next week so am a bit nervous about that as well xx

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm glad you had a good sleep. Its natural to be anxious about your appointment but it's great that you have one. Are you doing anything nice today??
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Sleep really helps (so I’ve discovered today, lol)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Aleep is lovely. I didn't get to do much today again... just feeling so low again. I just wish I could stoo thinking for a moment, just enjoy things again like it used to be. Instead I feel such a heartbreak... it really sucks. Nothing causes pleasure anymore and i just want to cry because it makes me so angry. Why can't my mind be quiet for a day or so? I WISH I could find distraction and pleasure in anything but nothing works.

Please don’t rule out medication. Depression and anxiety are illnesses that often need medication, just like diabetes does. As others have said, medication can be life changing (and have been for many on the forum) I hope you get on well with your therapy ��
    One day at a time ....😃

Hunni, why not try doing something different which isn't something you used to do. You seem very fixated on the past and what things were like before you became ill, that's never going to allow you to move forward at all....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'm not ruling it out anymore I think. Maybe it really is for the better. I feel like it's getting out of control and that it's getting worse each day... I'll definitely speak to the therapist about it too and then will ask my doctor what he thinks. I just want to feel at least halfway okay again

I mean I COULD try and find something new. The thing is... I'm missing the nusic, the shows, the artists I used to enjoy before getting ill and that's just upsetting. I feel like no matter what, in the end things I like will end up making me upset again... so it makes no sense to search for something new

They won’t, love, it’s not the things you like that are upsetting you, it’s the illness. Once you start recovering from the illness, you’ll start recovering your joy for life
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.