Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

It will be weird, and that’ll take a bit of getting used to, but it’s wonderful you’re starting to feel better
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Rollerskating? That sounds AWESOME fun!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It is! I discovered it last summer and it's so much better than with a bicycle to me...
    Had a good sleep today too but am having a weird morning so far. Am feeling a bit on the edge, like having some happiness in me but feeling like it'll disappear and take a turn to worse again :/

I know it's hard and it's scary but you can do this. Try to hold onto the positives lovely..

Didn't managed to go rollerskating in the end, but got out for a bit to get to the grocery store at least. Today feels a bit worse than the past few days so I'll just try and relax, clear my mind a bit and yeah :/

What's it like where you are for lockdowns?

You may have already answered this but do you do any meditation?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

At my area, you aren't allowed after 8pm until 6am and basically nothing's open except for grocery stores, pharmacies and the doctors obviously

I do meditation more or less, I've been listening to some calming sounds on YouTube. Especially liking the sound of the beach xx

Bit of a hard day today. Missing "old life" a lot and simply am longing to feel like 2 years or so ago.

Mira
    The beach is a great place to go to unwind. I have the north sea about 20 min away from me and its always nice to go there. I do hope you will have a good day none the less. And that you will smile today.

I know what you mean about missing your old life. It’s taken me a long period of adjustment to get to the point where I can accept my new life with ill health but also celebrate all the positives that have come as a result of these changes in my life. I’ve been around for my kids in a way I never would have been before, I’ve learnt that I don’t have to do everything myself and can rely on other people in my life, I’m calmer, less abrasive, less argumentative and more empathetic, and I’ve re-found my faith. It doesn’t all have to be painful, love