Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Thread: Seeing no way out **SH Trigger**

Instead of easier, what about less hard?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (29-07-21)

Okay so I did have my Session today and it went quite well overall. My therapist said I should definitely look into switching the workplace because it seems as if it has had a massive impact on my wellbeing wirh having a boss who literally bullies me. We also talked about meds again and I now will make a new appointment with my doctor so he can prescribe me meds..
    I also was given the advice to just look into performing as a hobby, to see where it leads. They can't say more than no anyways.
    So now it's time to make an appointment with my doctor for meds.
    Next therapy Session is in roughly 3 weeks as my therapist is on vacation now xx

This all sounds really positive - it's also lovely to hear that he is suggesting the same kind of things that we have suggested too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (25-08-21)

Walker extraordinaire!
    That all sounds positive. Well done. Be kind to you and give yourself time to rest after therapy. It can be exhausting
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (25-08-21)

Had my latest appointment on Monday. We've talked about what I've been up to and what I can to for improvement. I also looked out for amateur acting in my hometown and actually found something, will have to call though and ask if it's possible to join and when and what a possible price is.
    My therapist also said it might be a good idea to change my job/what I train for. My therapist said that a lot of my feelings can Result from that job and my boss being quite mentally harming. I also said like I feel that my time is running out... like I'm missing on good things in life because of being in this unhappy bubble. I've got so many plans, "career" and plans for the future and yet I feel like nothing is every going to work out.
    Feeling a bit drained today...

I will soon ask my doctor about meds though. Had a few busy weeks (despite holidays!) and being back to work now so it all has been a bit up and down recently. On a positive note - I went for a long walk today!

It's been a long time since we've seen you! Well done on finding the acting! When did you find it? Why not call tomorrow?
    What things do you think you are going to change to?
    Where did you go on holiday?
    Can I ask why you haven't talked about meds already?
    Well done for going for the walk!

It's good to see you again!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly (27-11-21)

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for being absent the past weeks. A lot of crap has happened which didn't improve the general situation at all. Back in October, a cancerous tumor was found on my mum's kidney which resulted in the kidney getting removed. Gladly they found no evidence of disease aftee removed the kidney and she counts as healed now which is good news, although many weeks of recovery will have to follow. But for now we can see it as good news.
    Due to all of this, I barely was able to do anything apart from going to work (only to get treated like pure sh*t there). Gladly I've got just 6 months left there before my training for that job ends and I can look into better opportunities.
    I must admit, I didn't have regular meetings with my therapst because of that. I know it would've been a good idea ESPECIALLY because of all that happened the past few weeks but I just wasn't able to function correctly. I feel like I now fully reached rock bottom. If I thought I was bad earlier this year, then this is a whole new level.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful my mum is okay.
    But I feel like I don't want to go on myself. Everything is so pointless, so why keep fighting?
    With flu season happening as well, things are even worse for me now (I've got emetophobia) so leaving the house at all is scary and I have to force myself to go for walks after school/work or to just find motivation for anything, even if it's just getting up.
    Everything sucks so much and I hate it.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your Mum, but glad she's being looked after.
    You definitely need to get some help and to carry on. Sweetheart all these crap things will pass. Give yourself the chance to actually enjoy the things that come next.

That’s wonderful news that your mum is cancer free! However, you’ve been through a trauma and you need to take some time for self care, be kind to you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.