Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

That's cool and exciting! I hope you do get it!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The other night I was awake at some silly hour and found myself planning virtual trips. Just picking random places in the UK and landmarks, big and small to visit. It started out looking for suitable parking in Coventry to visit the Transport museum and then I was looking as football stadiums, national parks, etc.

I found something interesting on the Welsh border that looks like a lovely place to go walking and visit some caves and I’m gearing myself up to give it a try. It’s somewhere I’ve never been before to incredibly nervous but also excited to venture out of my comfort zone.

Sounds great but….. don’t give yourself goals you can’t reach right now because of your back, please….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Also, it's not a great idea to go walking round caves on your own... Go for it, but do it carefully and sensibly too maybe?

Oh I’m not going caving just visiting the area. I mean, when you see a place called King Arthur’s Cave, why wouldn’t I want to go take a look?

So true! Sounds like a proper adventure! A great place to take some photos etc...

It’s a chance to use my camera. It’s only an old bridge camera but I’m a point and press girl so not much of a photographer and having so many setting are quite daunting.

I was thinking you could take your camera, you could scrapbook your adventures or blog them?

I dunno about blogging. But I could print the pics and send them to the boys.

You could do both?