Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Glad it's a lot better, but I really think you should try to get some physio or something....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It’s an issue you keep having - Suzi may have a point…..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’ve had physio previously.

Different physio may do things differently. Also, it may be worth the doc actually doing some investigation….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

The previous issue was down to tendonitis. If there was inflammation it’s gone down again now so nothing to worry about.

Being out it the sun earlier I thought I’d got away without getting burnt. I do have a blotchy rash on my right arm and it’s a little bit pink but the right side of my face is bright red and a bit puffy. It’s not sore but definite reacted to being out in the sun. I try to avoid being out in it after what happened a few years ago when I ended up with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. I try to be sensible now I know my meds make me more vulnerable to the suns rays. In fact this is the first time I’ve been out for more than 5-10 mins when it’s hot. Not a happy bunny.

Sun cream in future! I have a sun allergy and so wear factor 50 (Piz Bruin Sensitive) as it's the only one I'm not allergic too....
    Have you added lots of moisturiser or after sun?

Yeah of course it’s strange how it didn’t come up straight away.

I hate sun allergy itch, it's horrible...

Have you got your arachnids yet?

I have. I received the wee beasties on Tuesday evening and they are settling in.