Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Happy gardening! Hope it is a happy hobby for you. I like it, but I am a lazybone, and get nothing much done usually
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

I hate gardening. I know how to use a strimmer and a lawn mower and that’s the limit of my skills (I don’t even do that very well). I can’t tell a flower from a weed.

A weed is just a flower you don’t want….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (15-06-21)

Really shouldn’t have done that this morning. Took me afternoon meds and fell asleep woke up and the pain in my right shoulder is not good. There was absolutely no indication while I was doing it that I had caused an injury, no strain on any sort and I felt fine. Clearly something wasn’t right cos I can barely move my arm now without pain.

It’s only been a couple of weeks since a got my PiP sorted out and I just got a call from DWP to arrange an ESA assessment. Next Tuesday 9am. I should’ve known they weren’t leave me alone for long

Ouch

Ok, so how are you going to prepare for the assessment?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Right this minute I’m just trying to get my head around it

Just reread your info, have things on hand so you can refer to them in your assessment... You'll be fine - I know that it's really hard, but you can do it.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Shoulder is slowly easing. I’ve got a bit more movement which is good. Could barely move it at all last night.

Have you spoken to your Dr about your shoulder? Maybe ask for a physio referral?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It’s actually a lot better tonight. Not perfect but moving a lot better so must be just a mild strain from yesterday morning.