Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Morning love, how are you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ok. I was hoping in be a bit more motivated today as I have lots to do.

What's on the agenda then?....I hardly slept a wink last night, I think I twisted a muscle in my back...so up at 4.45am. Stripped the bed, sheets on the line...made 6 trays of flapjacks (hate doing them) hoovered through....oh, and made a large tray of Rocky Road...been up the shop. Now I'm knackered and it serves me right for not leaving spaces between chores! Don't forget to have a drink between each job! Don't be a silly moo like me!

Well so far I’ve managed to sort my meds (which I should have done yesterday), I need to do some washing up as I’ve not done any all weekend. General tidy up in the living room and run the hoover and mop over it. I could do with changing my bedding too. I’m eager to try out my ice cream maker and I could really use a shower. Oh and I need to put the bins out.

Ice cream maker? Go you! Frozen bananas blended make great ice cream

Well I got as far as going up stairs and instead of changing the bedding I ended up getting into bed so I have achieved nothing this afternoon.

Why did you go back to bed rather than doing something different?

Ice cream maker? Fantastic.....I'd love one. Maybe I could make salted caramel IC...I think I must be the only person in Somerset who hasn't had salted caramel! ...Not to worry abut the H/Work....there's always tomorrow.

I didn’t bother with the ice cream in the end last night wasn’t in the mood.

It’s taken me a while to get going this morning. I woke up at 6.30 but didn’t get outta bed until half an hour ago. Determined now to get at least a couple of things on my list checked off. Sorting a month of meds fills my waste paper bin. Not sure you needed to know that but still lol. Anyway, bins are out and washing up in progress. I’ve made a plan of how to tackle the living room and a load of washing in the machine for later once I’ve showered so what I’m wearing can go in too.

Well done, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.