Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I also had a mega cheap dinner courtesy of Tesco reduced stock. Steak - £1.99, Salad - 39p, and Strawberries for dessert - 81p. Bloody bargain. I love a yellow label deal.

Morning, how are you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Had a call with sleep clinic this morning but other than that all I’ve done in sleep.

Have you eaten, drank, medicated?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Meds and a mouthful of water to take them with.

Oops! I may have accidentally bought a new pair of over ear headphones. Not a cheap pair either.

Mira
    Well I use mine a lot so I am happy that mine are comfy. Do you use them a lot?

I have more sets of headphones than I have underwear. Put a max bid on eBay for some Bower and Wilkins PX7 and I won. £350 brand new and just picked up a used pair for £120.

Can I ask why you bought more if you've already got lots?

Have you had a proper amount to drink and something sensible to eat yet?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Well I can’t find my favourite pair and the AirPods I have are fine but I can’t wear them for long due to comfort and they are in ear. The only wireless pair of over ear headphones I have are cheap ones so been looking at high end ANC wireless cans. I really wanted some Bang and Oulfsen as I’ve always dreamed of owning one of their products which are incredible but couldn’t anything as the right money. Get outbid on some H9’s twice is the dying seconds by a pound! Gutted. I hadn’t considered Bowers and Wilkins previously but I did a bit of research and actually they look good, tons of features and a lot of great reviews so I took the gamble and my new toy will be with me next week. I need something positive cos I have a seriously tough run in til Christmas.