Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Morning lovely. Thinking of you today.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Today I got 3 letters. One was a hard copy of the work book for the online psych course. If anyone is interested in the links to the course just ask. The second was telling me I’m under house arrest until 31st March, and the third was telling me to book my covid jab, which I did last week and I’m getting stabbed Saturday midday.

Another 5 weeks at least, without human interaction. Whoopie do! My eldest lads birthday is on 24th March so any chance I had of meeting up with him is definitely off the table not that it was likely to happen anyway. Just learned that my sister called and then went to see them this week as she was working nearby. They didn’t even ask about me. You have do idea how much that hurts.

I’m sorry, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    What course is it you are doing??
    I did one online during first lockdown..... I think it was The decider..... I just remember the big breath and STOP.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Psychological Skills course. It looks like a basic CBT based thing, which it a joke considering the last group therapist made a note that CBT is more of a trigger to me and should be avoided but these days CBT is the go to solution for everything. It’s so annoying because if I had a bad reaction a form of medication they would make sure not to give it to me again but when is comes to mental health services they don’t care and keep forces CBT down your throat regardless of the consequences.

I really, really hope that it’s so much more than you’re worried it will be. Resources are hugely limited right now so you’ve probably be put on the course they have available atm, but you deserve to have support that’s actually going to help you. I know you’ll put everything you can into this...
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm sorry about D going to see the boys love. Did you know she was going?

I got the shielding letter and covid fab invitation yesterday too.
    How are you today love?

No I didn’t know. She called them when she found out she was going to be working nearby. She pointed out how grown up Martin was and how is voice has changed and sounds he like a grown man, he’s doing great and asked her if she could go visit and go for a socially distanced walk with him. No mention of me what so ever. It’s great that they at least have some contact with someone from my side of the family but it really hurts so bad that it can’t be me. I’m their mother and I accept my failings in that role in the past but I love those boys with all my heart and miss them both so much.

Oh love, I genuinely don't have words to say how much I want to grab hold of you for a hug right now...

Today I get my covid jab.

If vaccines really do cause autism, does that mean that today I get an upgrade? Lol