Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Tired. Low.

Want to talk about what's going on in your head?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Right this very minute I’m frustrated with myself. For the second time this week I have attempted to cook myself a decent meal, and twice I have burnt the potatoes. Add that to the food I put in the microwave and forgot to eat I’m feeling pretty damned useless.

Stop, and start again. What are you trying to cook?

It doesn’t matter now, I managed to salvage something. I’m just really annoyed with myself.

I can understand that. Most things I've touched today I've dropped or made a mess of! Hunni, you have so much going on in your head that things are going to get missed lovely... Please try to be kind to you...

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It’s just so hard not to feel like a failure when I keep messing up the simple thing. I set 3 alarms plus the cooker timer today and still ended up letting the pan boil dry! I’m trying to address these things to avoid making mistakes but still I end up being distracted and screwing things up and I’m sick of it. I’m a walking disaster zone.

What things are you getting distracted by?

That’s the thing, it could be anything. It’s not a conscience choice I’m just not able to keep my focus on anything lately so find my self flitting from one thing to another and I don’t even remember all of it. I’ve always struggled maintaining focus when my heads not in a great place. It’s like I’ve gone back in time to the struggles of a few years ago just without the extreme mood swings and emotional outbursts.