Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Do you want me to move this thread so it's not in the public section?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No point.

OK, if you change your mind let me know.

No reason to move it. No point hiding anymore. Yet again I am completely broken.

I received the packaging today to send my phone off for repair from the insurance company. I’ve been told that I’m looking at a 20 day turnaround so that means the best part of a month without my phone. I’m using an old handset at the moment but it’s dodgy so I’m really hoping it comes back sound than later.

So I damaged my phone, report comes back with bad news, I have a PiP assessment booked for Wednesday...surely I must be due a change in fortune soon. I’m really not dealing well with everything. It’s one thing after another at the moment and I just wanna scream and shout and throw a massive tantrum and it’s taking everything I can to not go off the rails.

I'm trying to find a plus side!....it can't get any worse so the only way is up from now on..things always happen in 3's!

There are lots of things going on, but you're going to have to take it one day at a time.

I found my laser pointer earlier and put new batteries in it. Talia has kept me entertained ever since. She really is a special animal in every sense of the word. I get chatting with my old Joy worker tonight who checked up on me. She offered an interesting opinion on the report. Not sure I feel better about it but something else to mention to the solicitor.

I’ve just discovered America’s Top Dog. A bunch of K9’s and an “underdog” doing various challenges from agility courses to drug searches. It’s really cool.

Glad you had a check up with her love and that you've got another angle to mention to your solicitor.