Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I relate so much to that....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It sucks big time. I hate it and I’d argue that’s it the biggest hurdle for me in my life. Trying to decide how to try and combat the problem. Just cos you can do something one day doesn’t mean you can do it again the next day.

I think everything you've done is quite amazing. I couldn't even attempt it and I know I'd go into meltdown on page one! Well done.

You're completely right. I've seen Marc and Ben both really struggle with it this week. Me? Absolutely, and that's another reason Marc thinks I have ADHD lol That's why pacing is really important (and a work in progress for me... I am trying, but don't often get it right...) It's something that we talked a lot about in the IMPACT and the meditation courses that I did. It seems to impact so many people with so many disabilities...

How are you doing today?

Had a disturbing dream last night but it’s fading now as dreams do but the feelings are still there. I’ve eaten breakfast, and now cuddled up with Talia watching a dvd.

Sorry you had a crappy night, I sympathise. Can you be kind to you today? You deserve (and probably need) a couple of days to get over everything you've done doing your MR...

I'm just catching up. Oh my you've had such a rough few months of it. You've done so much to help yourself over the last few days. You are not a waste of time, all forms that come into this house, G deals with them. Last week I needed to call the school to say our WiFi would be out. The principal asked me what we were getting in, and I wasn't able to help her. Because we changed the WiFi, all the devices needed to be changed to the new password. Had I a clue? Not on your Nelly.

Hey Magie, yeah it’s been tough and I’ve got a long way to go yet before any sign of it getting better which sucks but I have Talia for cuddles and you guys here for support so I’ll live.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (04-02-21),magie06 (03-02-21),Paula (03-02-21),Suzi (03-02-21)

Morning, love, how did you sleep?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How are you feeling today love?