Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I know that's how you feel love, but this isn't a punishment just for you - sadly so many people are having the similar experiences..

How are you today love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ll been better. I’m taking the weekend for myself and Monday gonna start on my MR letter and go through my medical notes and print off anything which is appropriate. I’m going to bombard them with everything I’ve got. I know they won’t bother reading any of it and it will go to tribunal but when it does it’ll be an easy decision for them to make cos it will prove that DWP don’t give a shit about the evidence in front of them.

Good for you love!

Mira
    Sounds like a great plan. I am not doing well but I kept thinking about how you are doing. So I am glad that you are taking this weekend for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Sounds like a great plan. I am not doing well but I kept thinking about how you are doing. So I am glad that you are taking this weekend for you.
    Why not start a thread to talk about it? Or call your medical team for help if you need to...

I’ll see how I go. I got a crash course in dealing with this crap from you and Paula last time around. See how I get on and might have to run it past one of you when I’m done.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (24-01-21)

Mira
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why not start a thread to talk about it? Or call your medical team for help if you need to...
    My medical team is only there during office hours. And for other help it would have to be life threatening before they will help or come. And I tried help over the phone or chat and that made it worse.

Did not mean to hijack your thread Stella.

Will be here as and when for you Stella..

How’s it going, love?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’m spending the day watching football and snuggling with my four legged friend. Went out for a drive in the snow this morning which was fun. We’ve got severe flooding in the city and now a few inches of snow on top makes things more difficult.