Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Oh no love... Hope it's sorted soon...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yeah well postman has just arrived with a brown envelope. The decision has been made that I am not eligible for PIP and my claim ended on 12th January. Not a single point issued!

Right, MR next. Did anyone look over your application with you?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I know it doesn't help, but so many people are having the same experiences atm. MR with help and support?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Right, MR next. Did anyone look over your application with you?
    Yes DIAL helped complete the forms. I’ve left them a message and waiting for a callback. Also waiting on DWP callback about where my ESA payment is. That’s going to be £120 short too now my PIP has stopped. At least I don’t have to worry about my cleaners moving stuff anymore cos I can’t afford to pay them.

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Sorry to hear that.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I forgot DIAL helped with the forms. That alone should have given you some points. The whole thing is ridiculous.

I broke down in tears on the phone with DIAL. I’ve worked out that I will be losing a whopping £719 every 4 was with other benefits attached to my PIP being lost too and leaving me with less than £150 a fortnight to live off. Last time I had benefit issues that went to appeal I had to give up everything including my dog. Just Talia’s medication, flea/worm treatment, and my Sky bill take up a third of the money I’ll have coming in! £200 left for food gas electric and water a month. I know I’m tight with money but it’s just not possible.

Mira
    Oh no Stella, I am so sorry to hear that. Its enough to struggle with mental health but when this comes on top of it. I do not know how it works in the UK so I can not help in that way. It made me sad to read this. And I am in your corner.