Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Sounds like you’ve achieved something today. Pacing the stress of giving stuff up with singing along to the tunes sounds sensible (and fun) to me
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I have got so many towels, bedding sets, socks, T-shirts etc. When I am struggling it’s easier to buy new stuff then sorting stuff out and putting a wash on. That probably sounds really lazy. I also have a habit of buying random stuff to try and lift myself up. The combination isn’t good when adding in my reluctance to let stuff go.

It doesn't sound lazy, it sounds like someone who's struggling....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    In no way lazy Stella. I have a few days a year where I feel like the best I can be. On those days everything happens naturaly. I work around the house. Keep things clean and do everything almost like clockwork. But sadly most of the days I am not this way and I struggle to put stuff in the dishwasher. I am actually happy to have read Paula's post that one time that said try to wipe the crumbs out of bed if changing the bedding is to much.

So dont get down on yourself for this. Be proud of the things you do manage.

Today as a cba to get out of bed day. I’ve got loads of stuff to do but really not feeling it today at all. Currently having some epic puppy cuddles which is making is even harder to manna move.

I'd love to be in bed, but so far we've done French and English...........

Maybe you should be in bed?

Lol, Physics now....

argh! My phone isn't working again. touch screen is dead.Got back in touch with the insurance company and waiting for a reply. I've had issues intermittently since I got it back and put it down to the screen protector that was fitted. Anyway took the screen protector off and still having issues. powered it down and back on again and completely dead. Look it out of the case and noticed the screen wasnt fitted correctly and the bottom left corner isn't flush with the body.

Not a happy bunny at all! Of course with lockdown I don't know if or when I will be able to got it sorted out. Getting really sick of this.

Mira
    Did they do a poor job repairing? I hate it when things like this happen. Because they are fast with stelling a new one but slow with this kind of problem. And the waiting