Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Well I can now see the floor of my wardrobe which is a bonus and filled a bu bag with rubbish! Need to sort through my undies and throw a load away. Most of then are ripped or elastic gone. I like to make sure I get the mo set for my money haha. Second load is in the drier but gonna have a sit down and watch random crap on tv for a bit seeing how my back is protesting.

Sounds to me you’ve done more than enough for the day
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

i agree! Well done!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve been a naughty girl. I may have just gone on the Spurs shop page and spent £55 that I can’t really afford to spend.

What did you buy?

How are you today?

A polo shirt and a hoodie both in the sale. Polo was half price and a tenner off the hoodie. Oh and there was a rain poncho for a fiver. Ideal for me to carry cos I rarely wear a coat so often get caught in a shower so I can just carry that in case off emergency so to speak.

Fair enough!

What's on your agenda today?

My Manic Monday is definitely over but not feeling too bad. Cleaners are due today so good excuse to hide in the bedroom, stick some tunes on and carry on sorting my room out. It’s the one room of the house I won’t let them go near. It’s far from tidy or clean but it’s my sanctuary not to be tainted by the presence of others lol. I have to have somewhere safe to hide away.

It was strange last night. First time in months that I have closed the wardrobe doors. I know that sounds weird but this is me lol

Well done on sorting your wardrobe. I'm loving the idea of just sticking some tunes on and doing something!

I still have a load of stuff to sort out but so far I have counted 42 T-shirt/shirts. I think maybe that is a little excessive. I need to stop buying nerd shirts.

The tidying/organising isn’t going to plan today. I’ve chucked out all of my tatty undies and a load of other rubbish. On my second bin bag of rubbish and one filled with clothes. I’ve spent more time sat on the edge of the bed browsing social media and singing along to the tunes. I need to start being brutal with throwing stuff out but it’s a struggle. I’m a bit of a hoarder and I don’t like giving up anything I might “need” later.