Page 27 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Sorry you didn't sleep well... Does she lose keys often?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I hope you’re still having a lie in....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Still lay in bed. Dropped off to sleep for a little while but I just feel really crappy now. My eyes are sore, head hurts and no energy. It ruined my plans to get stuff done today which I’m trying not to get upset about. It’s only the second time I’ve had to go round with a key and the first time was a false alarm. I’m just wondering if I called her at 7am needing help how long it would take for her to turn up. That’s assuming she even answered the call. She wouldn’t even have a spare key if it wasn’t for me paying for it. I’m just being grumpy. These things happen. I just wish these supper unexpected things didn’t through me out of sync so much cos after yesterday didn’t go well I wanted to make a change today and instead it’s another day of feeling useless.

You’re usefully giving yourself a day of self care to avoid even more time that you need to recover
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

There's nothing stopping you getting up and doing something that was on your list - something that is achievable....

I got as far as taking the recycling out. Ate lunch and been catching up on His Dark Materials.

My finger splints just turned up. Hopefully that will bring me a bit of relief. Thanks for the recommendation Suzi.

Well done for the recycling! How far into HDM are you? Loving it?
    Glad they turned up, hope it helps love.

All caught up now and yeah it’s cool. Next on the agenda is Dr Who.

Enjoy...

Why do I always do it? Somebody in one of the groups I’m in was asking about Michael Jackson. Obviously maybe me commented on the post stating that I’m reluctant to talk about him despite my interest because of the negative and sometimes nasty comments that follow. A couple of people start show an interest in my opinion so I started to expand. By the time I’d finished typing my essay of a reply I saw a ton of messages about how he was an abuser child molester blah blah blah so now I’m feeling pretty crappy again.