Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I’ve never witnessed it in the past. She currently lay on my leg, snoring. Need to get her to move for her last wee of the night before bed.
    Last edited by Stella180; 29-12-20 at 11:23 PM.

How are you both this morning?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ok. She’s currently having lots of cuddles which I think we both need right now.

Good. I'm glad you have each other.

Oh well Tier 3 here I come as on midnight tonight. It’s not really going to make a huge difference to my life anyway but the constant uncertainty is really damaging to everybody.

We're still in tier 4, still watching the news in Wales. Currently B can't go back to uni until at least the 11th, but he also isn't meant to leave the tier 4 area...

My parents have gone from tier 1 to tier 4 in two weeks..... we’ve been in tier 4 since Boxing Day - tbh, I expected the whole country to be put into tier 4 today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Nobody knows where they stand from one week to the next. Will they have work or not? Can they see family or not? Are they able to travel? Is it worth booking a summer holiday? So much uncertainty and that is never good for anyone.

I may not be as rigid as some of you regarding the rules. But from the start I have had the same approach, a may be high-risk but not extremely high risk and living alone I have to go out sometimes cos I have no one to do it for me. I still limit my access to other people but for my own sanity I need some company at some point. I know many of you might think having someone in my home is risky but other than my cleaners who are essential to me the only people I have spent time with are my sister and My friend at the weekend. There may be a virus going around but I can’t be completely isolated from the rest of the world indefinitely. Nobody can.

I don't think anyone was judging you for having a friend over.....

Oh no that’s not what I meant.